Tuesday, September 7, 2021

New Mailing Address


After almost 25 years I’ve decided to give up the PO Box I’ve been using for MONSTERS FROM THE VAULT. This was due to the high cost of the PO Box in relation to how little mail (besides junk mail) that I actually received in it these days. The last actually order I received was probably two years ago. Therefore, I could no longer justify the $320.00 annual cost.

This decision has nothing to do with when the final issues will be published. Since they will be available through Amazon, and not directly from me, this will have bearing on that.

So from this point on, please send any correspondence to my home address (addressed directly to me):

JAMES CLATTERBAUGH
609 Forfar Court
Abingdon, MD 21009-3043

I hope to finally provide an update on the final issues here in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment