Saturday, October 18, 2014

Monsters from the Vault #33 Now Shipping!

The new issue premiered at Monster Bash (October 10-12, 2014). This weekend I've been going through copies and prepping everything for shipping. Unfortunately, I found out tonight that the Dymo LabelWriter 450 that I had been using with Stamps.com (monthly fee) is not compatible with Dymo Stamps Powered by Endicia (which is free). I need to upgrade my thermal printer to print my postage. I just ordered the new printer through Amazon.com and it'll be here on Tuesday (10/21/14). I did print out the remaining stamps (58 of them) that I had onhand for Stamps.com, so 58 copies will go out in Monday's mail (10/20/14) along with some wholesale orders. The remaining copies will ship on Wednesday (10/22/14). Copies were shipped to Diamond Comic Distributors on 10/9/14 and should start to hit stores on either 10/22/14 or 10/29/14. So everyone should have their copy in time for Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment