Saturday, June 24, 2023

Monsters from the Vault Back Issues


I’ve officially sold Ron Adams (the Monster Bash man and Creepy Classics owner) all the back issues of MONSTERS FROM THE VAULT I had in storage. I still have my personal stash of every issue in MINT condition that I may offer for sale from time to time, especially the rare sold-out issues and the SHOCK! book, but for all other issues visit the Creepy Classics Newsstand to order. I’m sure he’ll be updating the MONSTERS FROM THE VAULT section soon. He should have 16 issues available. Please support one of the truly good Monster Kids and purchase your MFTV back issues from him. Also, support Monster Bash, truly the last classic monster and sci-fi conventions there is! Here’s a link to the MONSTERS FROM THE VAULT section. Check back often until it’s fully updated.

https://www.creepyclassics.com/category.sc?categoryId=43

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a reliable source of inspiration in my personal and professional life.

    ReplyDelete